Christine Valmy's Hand Sanitizer Donation Program
We want to do what we can to help our community stay safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. Our ongoing hand sanitizer donation program distributes Conditioning Hand Sanitizer to those who need it.
Donor recipients, so far:
- Mount Sinai Hospital – Visiting Doctors Program (NYC)
- The Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City: COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- Milford Police Department (MA)
- Montville Township Police Department (NJ)
- Montville Township Health Department (NJ)
- The Parsippany PAL (NJ)
- Leaping Bunny
- Independent Beauty Association
- Adapt Community Network Manhattan Children’s Program (NYC)
- New Beginnings for Tomorrow (NJ)
- Paterson Fire Department (NJ)
- The Castle Hill Middle School 127
We deeply thank all the healthcare workers, first responders, and essential workers who have made such a big difference in so many lives during the pandemic. And we thank you, our customers, for making this program possible.