Christine Valmy's Hand Sanitizer Donation Program
We want to do what we can to support the heroes who put themselves at great risk to help those who are sick and to keep us safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. For this reason, we’ve committed to donating our Conditioning Hand Sanitizer to front-line workers.
Christine Valmy will donate 10% of the total amount of hand sanitizer sold at full price starting on Thursday, April 23rd 2020 and until further notice during the pandemic. Potential donation recipients will be evaluated on an ongoing basis, determined by need, and reported below.
Donor Recipients, So Far:
- Mount Sinai Hospital – Visiting Doctors Program (NYC)
- The Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City: COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- Milford Police Department (MA)
- Montville Township Police Department (NJ)
- Montville Township Health Department (NJ)
- The Parsippany PAL (NJ)
We thank all the healthcare workers, first responders, and essential workers who have made such a big difference in so many lives during the pandemic. And we thank you, our customers, for making this program possible.