Student Services Associate
Be part of a best-in-class educational program, supporting the day-to-day administrative needs of aspiring beauty professionals! CV is seeking a Student Services Associate who has experience in student development and success.
Who You Are
- You are excited about the opportunity to gain experience in both the beauty and education fields.
- You are eager to learn many facets of an institution dedicated to delivering the highest quality experience across the spectrum of beauty education and skin care treatment methods.
- Daily review and input of attendance and grades.
- Regularly check emails from students with questions and respond promptly.
- Keep student files updated and organized.
- Prepare all pertinent documentation for signatures and graduation.
To perform this job successfully, you must have the necessary skill set and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Previous office experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with students and the general public.
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite, general clerical office methods, procedures, and best practices.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- 401 (K)
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Full-Time | Monday – Friday
Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, veteran status, sexual orientation, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment.Apply Now