We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with extremely strong organizational skills. This person will be responsible for providing administrative support with accuracy and efficiency in an educational setting.
- Support the staff in their daily work activities.
- Update and maintain a variety of records and department databases.
- Provide reliable information for our English and Spanish-speaking students.
- Prepare written materials in English and Spanish.
- Collect data from a variety of sources for the purpose of complying with financial, legal, and administrative requirements.
- Maintain record keeping and general clerical duties.
- Assist the Head instructor with student communication channels; Madmimi and EZtext POC.
- Create and maintain class schedules; update any changes as necessary.
- Input students in the system.
- Assist with Zoom audits and troubleshooting.
- Manage the cost of attendance and overtime fees
- Update NY & NJ school documents on the website.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in education; scheduling classes, assisting students, keeping records, and CRM software.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to focus and work efficiently to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Proficiency in G-Suite.
- 401 (K)
- 401 (K) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Full-Time | Monday – Friday
New York, NY 10036
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, veteran status, sexual orientation, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment.