Whether you’re just starting to consider a beauty education and curious about the career opportunities it can bring, or you’re driven to become a beauty professional and ready to start your course, the Christine Valmy enrollment department is here to help. We pride ourselves on giving every student individual care and attention, and that starts from your first meeting with an enrollment officer. We’re happy to have a one-on-one conversation about your goals, to help you choose the program that’s right for you.
We offer full time and part time courses to fit your schedule, and we have start dates throughout the year, so you can begin when you’re ready.
We also welcome you to meet with our Financial Aid department to discuss your options to pay for your education. You can schedule this appointment at the same time as your enrollment meeting, or come back at a different time that’s convenient for you.
What to Bring if You’d Like to Enroll
Christine Valmy International School requires the following documents to complete enrollment. Please be sure to have these items ready for your visit with your Enrollment Officer if you plan to register for a course.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Social Security Card
- TWO forms of identification for proof of birth (Acceptable documents: valid Driver’s License, Passport, Birth or Baptism certificate, Citizenship documentation, Immigration Certification or Alien Registration Card)
- Foreign-educated students must bring a translation & evaluation of high school graduation & equivalency from an agency approved by the NJ State Board of Cosmetology
- Seven 2” x 2” photos
- Completed registration for the State of New Jersey
Please Note the Following Requirements for Enrollment and/or Licensing:
- Students must be 17 years of age or older by the start of the program
- You’ll need to participate in a personal interview with an enrollment officer as part of the enrollment process
- Transfer students are accepted, with conditions – please speak to your Enrollment Officer for details
- In order to obtain licensing in the State of New Jersey, you must be a U.S. citizen OR legal resident alien with documentation
To arrange a school tour and an appointment with an enrollment officer, please fill out the Request Information form on this website, call 973-575-1050 ext. 102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Phone: 973-575-1050 x102
Signing Up for the NJ State Board of Cosmetology
To register with the state, you’ll need to visit the NJ Consumer Affairs site, which you can access by clicking here.
See our brief video below for guidance on filling out the required information.
We've compiled reports and disclosures about Christine Valmy International School of Esthetics and Cosmetology, in order to provide easy access to pertinent information for current and prospective students.View Information