Hands Deserve the Spa Treatment, Too!
Your hands have taken the brunt of all the extra washing and sanitizing the past few months, and it’s inevitable that your hands will need a little extra TLC these days. Our resident expert, Ms. Brenda, shared her recipe for an esthetician-level, pampering hand treatment that you can do yourself at home.
- Step 1: Cleanse for the recommended 20 seconds using Deep Cleanser, which is formulated for dry skin. It’s a perfect gentle and calming wash for chapped hands.
- Step 2: Tone using the gentle yet effective Valeen to help ensure that all dirt and residue left on the hands has been washed away.
- Step 3: Exfoliate to help remove dead, flaky skin cells left on the surface of hands. For this step, choose either Cell Refresh or Vegetal Peeling Mask. For the first two options, leave it on for 5 minutes and remove with wet cotton. If you choose to use our Vegetal Peeling Mask, the best method is Gommage.
- Step 4: Just as you would use a mask to nourish and care for the skin on your face, you can use one for your hands! Apply Cellular Mask or Valte. Place wet cotton on top and leave on for 15 minutes to penetrate before removing completely.
- Step 5: Finally, Use Handaid: Nourishing Hand Cream to perform a soothing hand massage. Handaid is formulated with Beeswax and Vitamin E to help protect and moisturize, as well as Aloe Vera to help soothe and restore chapped, dry hands.
These five steps can help create visibly softer and more supple hands, as well as make your skin feel more comfortable after all the washing and sanitizing. We hope you take the time to nourish your hands, and your spirits, with this simple yet spa-level treatment!
As part of our educational philosophy, we aim to provide thought leadership on topics relevant to industry professionals and those with a passion for beauty. Click here to visit our Educated Insights homepage to learn trends, tutorials, industry news, and tips for at-home care and spa treatments.