Are you interested in being a key player in a growing cosmetics brand? We are seeking a Production and Fulfillment Planner to join our team. This is an integral role in the production of our skin care products, and an opportunity to help shape the future of the organization.
Who You Are
- Data-driven and detailed-oriented
- Driven to achieve quality and maximize resources and productivity
- Team Player
- Follow all safety and quality requirements.
- Establish, monitor, and adjust as needed finished good inventory levels and replenishment parameters to support all business.
- Create and manage the daily production plan for bulk compounding, filling, and assembly.
- Monitor customer demand via SPS Commerce, Shopify, Amazon, and any other software/portals and communicate proactively if/when there is a risk of being out of stock/late.
- Submit Order Confirmation, Advanced Shipping notices, etc. via EDI and retailer-specific platforms based on customer requirements.
- Create and update SOPs and other documents as required.
- Proactively and professionally communicate with all customers and teammates to facilitate clear expectations and efficient completion of work.
- Support the design and implementation of our new ERP system.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee.
- The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- Monitor and respond to customer demand, material availability, and equipment and organizational capacity to ensure finished goods are available and ready to ship as required by our customers by:
- Establishing and managing inventory levels to assure on time in full fulfillment
- Creating and managing the plan for bulk compounding, filling, and assembly
- Directing and managing the filling team to execute the plan
- Communicate, coordinate, and manage all freight shipments to assure on-time full delivery
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have 2 years of experience managing production planning operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Have strong interpersonal and written communication skills (ability to deal tactfully and courteously with customers, brands, and team members).
- Ability to work well independently as well as with individuals and with groups as a team member to solve problems.
- Knowledge of various software to monitor and manage inventory demand and ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Specific skill-based competencies required to perform functions of the job are as follows: operation of standard office equipment, use of basic computer software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), ability to learn and operate department-specific software systems, and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life/ AD&D and LTD
Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, veteran status, sexual orientation, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment.Apply Now